Carling Contura II REAR WASH-WIPE Switch.
This exclusive Off/On/Mom switch replaces the standard rotary action rear wash wipe switch in the Defender. The internal switch wiring is configured so that it retains the wiper park function when the switch is turned off. Switch is supplied with a RWW legend on rocker. Please note the narrow 'on' orange LED does not illuminate when switch is 'on.' We have retained the narrow bar for aesthetics so that the RWW switch matches your existing Carling install. The square window with legend illuminates Green with sidelights.
- Window: Glows green with side light illumination.
- Bar: Illuminates orange when switched on.
- Wired with standard 6.3mm male spade terminals on rear of switches.
- Switches are supplied with wiring diagrams.
- All Contura II switches are rated at 20amps.
- Push top of switch rocker to turn on.
We recommend the use of our Carling Multiplug and crimp-on female spade terminals for this application (listed separately).
Switches are supplied with wiring diagrams.