These Window Screens/Vents fit the rear sliding window openings for Land Rover Defender Station Wagons from model year 1985-2002 (i.e. 90/110 station wagons with sliding side windows). The vents/screens sit in window track with windows locked in first position, and provide ventilation while also giving security.
- Units are constructed from aluminum & powdercoated black for a durable finish.
- There are NO modifications required to install these screens.
- They sit in the window tracks, and once they slip in place you just close the windows to the first "clicked" position to keep them securely in place - it's a very easy & simple setup.
- To take them out just open the window another click/notch and they come right out.
- Ideal for campers that want to dissipate the heat from their vehicle, and include a mosquito-netting backer to keep out the bugs!
- The screens have a folding mechanism in the middle that allows for easy storage when not in use, and simply open and fold flat before positioning in the open window.
Includes a SET OF 2 window vents (1 for left-side window, 1 for right-side window). Please note these are "sided" and must be installed with the scalloped openings *down* on each side. Made from aluminum and powdercoated black for a durable finish.
NOTE: Fits 1985-2002 original Defender only.